Sunday 18 May 2014

Archery

I forgot to take a camera with me, so no picture of my partner firing a longbow at an archery competition.  I went to offer moral support, and cheer etc.  My plan was to read a book, but I got caught up in watching everyone shooting.

This week I managed to finish the rewrites for the the twelve chapters in act two of my novel Bad Dog.  So far the first two acts have taken me nine weeks, which feels like far too long, but like most things in life, things go at the speed they go.  On the other hand I do feel as if I've got my writing mojo back, in so far as I've started to dream about writing stories, and yes I make notes, which feels good.

I'm running late today, from watching the archery, so I shall cut this post short, wish you all well, and catch you on the bounce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GDPR

I currently do not run an email list and have no plans to do so in the foreseeable future.

For those who subscribe to email updates for this blog, your personal data may be collected by the third party service. I have no control over the tool.

Blog posts or comments may include personal data such as the names of people who've made comments or similar. These posts are often shared on social media including my Twitter and FaceBook pages. The privacy policies of Twitter and Facebook will apply to information posted on their websites.

If you would like any personal data which is included in my blogposts or comments to be removed or have any questions, please email me through my contact widget.